About Olive Juice

This is a journal of sorts of our ideas (as the design goddesses that we are) that don't necessarily get executed and instead just live in our heads. Punctuated of course with things we just plain love, covet, or if you will..."Olive Juice".




Thursday, May 27, 2010

A Little LOST Love


I love Lost. I mean, I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE Lost. Some friends and I had a pretty spectacular Hawaiian themed Lost finale viewing party this weekend complete with Dharma beer and Mr. Cluck’s fried chicken… “Have a cluckety-cluck-cluck day!”. One of our party activities was to make tshirts using iron on transfers and puff paints. Needless to say, we became a pretty creative bunch, pretty fast!

Geo's "Polar Beer, Maaaaaaaaaaalt Liqour" design


My friend, Pharon, modeling her "Mr. Eko in a Dharma Logo" design


A friend sent me a link to these spectacular gems. Each poster, designed by Ty Mattson, is available on abc.com for $45.95 each. Not only are these retro style posters a great way to immortalize my favorite show on my wall, I’m thinking that they may make an awesome tshirt as well! :)




Finale party pics…just for fun…


good v. evil, balloon form


Dharma beer, a product of the Hanso Foundation


wall of candidates


Dharma Initiative cupcakes

1 comment:

Kristin ~ Bien Living Design said...

This cracks me up! Even more so because I have no idea what any of it means...I've never watched the show! :) Looks like a fun party!