About Olive Juice

This is a journal of sorts of our ideas (as the design goddesses that we are) that don't necessarily get executed and instead just live in our heads. Punctuated of course with things we just plain love, covet, or if you will..."Olive Juice".




Wednesday, June 2, 2010

“I’ve been cheating on fashion with furniture,” -Carrie Bradshaw


Last night, Nat and I opted for a girl’s night featuring a little vino and a lot of Sex and the City 2. While the movie was fairly mediocre, the fashion and new men (HELLLLLO Samantha’s new international architect find) were fun. But the real scene stealer was the interiors of Carrie and Big’s new Manhattan apartment. I’m literally drooling over every design decision!

Check out some snapshots of Carrie and Big's new digs...


How eye catching is that backsplash tile? Its Oval from Health Ceramics. I am also loving the whimsical print on the chairs...Belgravia from Lee Jofa.

Accent pillow is Birdie Blossom by the Rug Company. Retro-inspired coffee table is Ninfea from Poltrona Frau. I love how the books are displayed upright.

Closet shot.

I love the large scale of the upholstered headboard...fabric is Velvet Gate Tuxedo from Kravet

My FAV FAV FAV part about this apartment is the dramatic wallpaper. The bedroom features Rococo Damask by Cole and Son.
The entry features Oiseau in Chocolate by Katie Ridder.

No comments: