About Olive Juice

This is a journal of sorts of our ideas (as the design goddesses that we are) that don't necessarily get executed and instead just live in our heads. Punctuated of course with things we just plain love, covet, or if you will..."Olive Juice".




Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Let's Hear It For The Boys!

My friend, John, once told me that he thought my blog was “more for girls than guys”. So this post is dedicated to the boys!

When I design for men, I go for a look that is more bold and uncluttered, and less highly decorated and full of unnecessary furnishings. I tend to gravitate towards a comfortable, sophisticated feel with clean strong lines. Dark brooding colors with rustic and earthy accessories.

Below is a collection of some of my favorite masculine inspired interiors.














{all images from the web}

No comments: