About Olive Juice

This is a journal of sorts of our ideas (as the design goddesses that we are) that don't necessarily get executed and instead just live in our heads. Punctuated of course with things we just plain love, covet, or if you will..."Olive Juice".




Thursday, April 8, 2010

Let There Be Light


Damn…some people are so creative. I wish that I could look at a simple, everyday object and think, “wow, wouldn’t that look cool as a chandelier?”. Since I don’t, I am thankful that the designers of these fantastic light fixtures do!



Banana Boxes

{source}

Takeout Coffee Trays and Binder Clips

{source}

Hairdryer

{source}

Book Light, literally.


Book Light Sconce

{I can't remember where I found these...please don't sue me}


Milk Jugs

{source}


Silverware, dangling

{source}


Silverware, sculpted



Toothpicks

{source}


Water Bottles

{source}

No comments: