About Olive Juice

This is a journal of sorts of our ideas (as the design goddesses that we are) that don't necessarily get executed and instead just live in our heads. Punctuated of course with things we just plain love, covet, or if you will..."Olive Juice".




Monday, April 19, 2010

Loving The Love Shop…

One day when I was killing time, I wandered over to Esty and typed in “french”. Of course MANY wonderful sellers popped up (they always do…Esty sellers are amazingly creative!). But The Love Shop definitely caught my eye with its brightly colored prints boasting classic and/or inspirational quotes. These babies are perfect for a bedroom wall or hanging over your desk for inspiration.

JJ, the designer and artist behind The Love Shop, describes her inspiration in the store’s profile: “I’ve experienced some very challenging times over the past few years and throughout those times when things looked dark, I grabbed a hold of love and held on for dear life. I noticed that when I focused on love, I felt better. This was when the idea for the Love Shop was born. Now it’s all I want to do. Focus on love. Express love, give love”.

Glad she did! Check out some prints for purchase from The Love Shop.

No comments: