About Olive Juice

This is a journal of sorts of our ideas (as the design goddesses that we are) that don't necessarily get executed and instead just live in our heads. Punctuated of course with things we just plain love, covet, or if you will..."Olive Juice".




Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Answer my Calls.....

Three hundred count Egyptian cotton sheet, bliss products in the bathroom, a hot pink mini bar, and these are just a few of the amazing amenities I enjoyed during my Saturday night stay at the W. While all these accoutrement's are pretty fantastic they are not what make a girls stay complete. What might you ask makes for a well rounded stay? Well, ladies and gents it's the way the concierge answers my calls, perhaps you should take note. "Whatever, Whenever!" Yes, it's Christmas, the first day of spring, and a few other things I can't mention wrapped into one delicious greeting. Whatever you can think of whenever you would like it. You want oreo's and milk at 4 am, done. Forgot your tooth brush, need more hairspray, lime's for your beverage, whatever you like...kinda like the TI and Rihanna song "You can have whatever you like..." well at least when staying at the W. I am however wondering how far I could push the limits...is a pony, or flying trapeze act too much to ask for? Or my dream of a Barney's right here in Mpls. I guess I will have to wait until my next stay to let you know how far we could take these requests.

The beautiful opening to your visit...
The luscious neon pink lobby...

A cozy robe (a must have of mine for any stay away from home) pink mini bar filled with exotic treats, and for those of you who forgot your over night companion, don't get your hopes up too high I am referring to the pink teddy bear! But maybe during my next visit I should call down to my trusty concierge and ask for Jake Gyllenhaal!

www.whotel.com










No comments: